As a student of Peter Hess, I now offer Therapeutic Sound Massage for the mind, body, and spirit.
Therapeutic Sound Massage uses singing bowls for sound therapy. During a session, the singing bowls are placed on the dressed body or into the health aura and tapped gently with a felt mallet. The calming harmonizing sounds as well as the gentle vibrations of the singing bowls induce a feeling of well-being and is a very effective tool for entering a deep relaxation (“sound-based relaxation”). With people in good health sound massage will support the development of their inner harmony and provide them with energy and strength for their daily tasks.
Your creativity and productive energy will receive new impulses. With physical, mental and psychological issues, sound massage will help to bring relief from pain and problems that cause daily stress, worries, and anxiety. Please allow 45 minutes for session. This includes intake, session, integration.
- Fast achievement of deep relaxation, since the sounds appeal to a person’s original trust.
- Gentle massage and harmonization of each individual body cell through sound.
- Relief of tensions and blockages in the body.
- The client experiences his body to be pleasantly light and vibrating freely.
- Reinforcement of self-healing forces.
- Positive influence on self-confidence, creativity and productive energy
- Attainment of renewed joie de vivre.
- Letting go of old patterns – a new order can evolve.
45 min sessions: $65
Book a session now by calling (570) 972-2104
For further information, please check for the Peter Hess school in the USA.