Founder of Creative Scene Will guide through your artistic night.
DATE: Friday, August 28th, 2020 – 6-8 PM
LOCATION: 1444 Pocono Boulevard Suite 106, Mount Pocono, PA 18344
$30 Dollars to Reserve your spot!
Call to Reserve your spot at (570) 972-2104
Did you know that art is the second highest meditative way to connect with yourself?
Many of us have heard about the benefits of meditation, but sometimes find it hard to do. Fewer of us know about the profound benefits of artistic expression. Creating art, however, is another way to access a meditative state of mind and the profound healing it brings. Similarly to meditation, art can help us tap into a deeper and more quiet part of ourselves.
We enter into a state of flow and present-moment awareness. “All true artists, whether they know it or not, create from a place of no-mind, from inner stillness,” Tolle writes. Artists experience that creative activity has the potential to tap into a space of true consciousness of being.
- We will provide aprons and painting art supplies
- No worries we take you through every step of your painting. By the end of the night you’ll be the next Picasso!
- You get to keep your painting
- Participate on our raffle giveaways!
- Wine or Sangria/ 2 drinks per person & light Hors d’oeuvres